Driving School Registration
- Click on the Register For Online Course. It will take you to the AAA website where we do our online classes. The AAA online program is the only online program that is the most up-to-date and approved by the state. You will need to register with them separately from us. AAA charges a fee of $49.99 to take the course.
- You will need to purchase a permit from the DMV before registering with AAA because it requires the student's permit number.
- As soon as you get registered you can start the online portion.
- After the student completes the online instruction, you will need to call or text 208-525-5286 to schedule the behind-the-wheel drives.
- When we meet for the 1st drive, we will need the permit receipt, driving contract, and behind-the-wheel fee ($300).
- The online course is a 30-hour course. If the student does everything in each module then they should be right on track, BUT if they skip things, they cannot go on to the next module until it has timed out.
- The student has only 3 chances to pass the test with an 80% or better.
- After the student has completed their AAA final exam with an 80% or better and all 6 behind-the-wheel drives successfully, we will hand them their driving permit.
Register For Online Course
Take the education course online.