How Do I Sign Up For In-Class Instruction?

How Do I Sign Up For Online Instruction?

Do I Need to Keep my Permit Reciept from the DMV?
Yes, by the 1st day of class. This will be filed with RMDS which gives student permission to drive with Certified Instructor

Do I Need a Certificate of Instruction for when I get my License?
No, upon graduation RMDS will file a certificate of completion with the State of Idaho

Where is your Idaho Falls Location?
City Of Ammon Public Works
3453 Ard Dr, Ammon, ID 83406

Where is your Rexburg Location?
2691 S 2000 W, Rexburg, ID 83440

What is your Sibling Discount?
$25 off of Original Price of Tuition